Monday, November 12, 2012

beats by dre studio box son here noodle

Led organization Nu in improvement to take out, although the face ascends very surprised, but depend on fine but still keep helping me to take out a few Nu arrowses.
Take convenience for the sake of the road, the organization Nu this time designs in, there are many parts all designing movable piece, however because the superb handicraft of those craftsmans in the arms bureau, shoot of accuracy just lower a little.
Because the compound Nu body of use.The physical volume of the organization Nu Nu body of same strength but want to be small to ascend a lot, I the slightest not the taboo depend on fine beside, orderly of assembled organization Nu, under the irradiation of candlelight, sent out blood similar reflection on the paint in palm tree red of Nu body.
Turn Nu arrows box, I once connected to depend on fine pass over here of Nu arrows, then 1 paid to all installed into, because asked for help of the forerunner's technique.Mix good craft means, the organization Nu has fire to plate, similar artillery range, although having no fire Chong to look on the power is astonishing, but I have already prepared a few special gifts to stay to will soon arrive of Mr. Brown was originally intending to give the Ji boon sees, have already done not thought of Ji boon but given to go home.
From the bottom of trunk, I slowly gave a box son, here noodles be I privately developed of burst Nu arrows, however I didn't hand over to Tan Lun him, my real strenght is basically not enough now with and the imperial government was even to rise even sit of do business, so I didn't intend again exchange a dimly discernible title of honor with this thing.
Opened box.The inside quietly lies a few Nu arrowses, the arrowhead of these Nu arrowses and other Nu arrows the arrowhead is different, not the arrowhead of three Leng forms, but a greatly such as the cone form of the walnut arrowhead, although say to like this fly Nu arrows to very easily influence.But this cone arrowhead of exterior but also mostly become three Leng forms, there is only no the arrowhead of other Nu arrowses so standard.
The thing in the arrowhead isn't a general thing, that is that I pass by me shocking develop of Gao Neng's explosive, quite good absolutely is shocking.Have no of protection measure, face one table thing that may explode at any time, not shocking just strange, O.K. I didn't be like that Nobel first wise similar drive deep-fried become an African's shape.
If according to originally assigning name to the words of method, this kind of explosive is called six nitric radicles six nitrogen miscellaneous three wreaths 12 alkanes are two tongs, it is a kind of thing of crystal shape, if don't want to say that it has what characteristic of words, that is its Gao Bao Xing, currently have no an artillery can be subjected to live energy for exploding it.
And look like at these coniform arrowhead in hide to have thing like this, I once used an arrows like this the rock of a diameter one meter deep-fried smash, however the artillery range of Nu arrows shortenned a lot, now even if is the trigger used to attack by surprise can promise as well at 250 inside precision stroke.
According to fine looking at an organization within my hand of Nu, shy with stranger living ground to ask a way:
"Master, this is what?"
I lightly return to say:
"Organization Nu."
See me not to want to say more, depend on fine also have no again keep on asking, but my spreads be all completed hereafter silently walked to go out.
Inchoate time, each time come back the words in night will see ownly spread be already spread good, and inside or hot of, and take a son**of body joss-stick, in the heart although mostly know is what is the row, however I still keep neglecting intentionally.
The woman still has a function this age, that is to equal a warm bed of similar function of hot water bag.This isn't the only rich family then can enjoy of, even if common husband and wife, the woman will also early and early wait own men in the bedding every evening.
However a few wife Qies that thought of in home also had already peeped out being jealous of visible result, I still kept getting cold feet, although the woman is beautiful, however not necessarily want to all make in own bed, like the lovely view out of the mountain, although is not in own courtyard, the far view still keeps making people free of mind and happy of heart.
I no longer let to depend on fine to I warm bed, but make her do the affair that some common Ya wreaths does, and passes by these adjusting of day reason, according to fine complexion seem to be also gradually rosy.
After three days, the benefit Ma Dou takes to get George ·Brown arrived at the Inn that I live, shape pick Gao, and the swallow-tailed coat in whole body black, there is also special supercilious and rude European.
The benefit Ma that still wears scholar Shan Dou then looks a bit not natural, it is to persuade to fail to seem, however these I the slightest don't put in the mind, because I early let benefit Ma Dou write a letter to tell Brown, I invite him to hunt to here and conveniently discuss the affair of island in the mirror lake.
What Brown took is a typical Portugal system fire Chong, these thing I once saw, be called the Buddha Lang machine fire Chong about stream into China from Portugal at the just virtuous last years of the period, it has one female Chong and some son chongs,beats by dre studio, mother the Chong body take care of thin long, the caliber is smaller, the Chong body Zhu has gun sight and shines on a door, can take aim at gunning.
Say to hunt since then, so Brown took a female Chong and some explosives, I cautiously once saw this kind of fire Chong and after death had "huge stomach" in the Chong, opened long bore on the stomach and in order to packed to fill son Chong.
However these fire Chong because the restriction shot to be apart from, and the use is all lead to play, so the power is limited, compare with the explosive gun of future generations to want and differ up many.
I smile to come forward to say "hello" to say:
"Mr. Brown, very happy know you."
Brown just haughtily see my one eye, then just say:
"Is you it that that have no feudal Hou Ye?Look to also have no special place!I listen to the benefit Ma Dou father say, you have to invite me to hunt, so I came right away."
I am in mind to thought of:This big-nosed Chinese language says still pretty and fluently, only this boy also is getting more unmanned in the eyes too much, see to the Ji boon stay he lord matter most likely is see that fairly good Chinese language at him up.
I looking at Brown to sneer at to said for a while:
"Mr. Brown seems know he/she a don't know it two, the mirror you live now lake island is that I buy the next place from the imperial government,Mr. Brown is over there visit so still don't know who host are?"
Brown listens to me so on saying and also coldly say:
"I know that that was originally a waste island, drive our Excuse me to sun goods, and we still handed over to you officials' silver two!"
I the slightest and Don't mention it ask a way:
"That place is mine now!Is that I said to calculate!I want your Portuguese from immediately withdrew to walk in island in the mirror lake, otherwise of words perhaps I have already had to transfer courtly troops to rush through you to walk."
Once Brown's two eyes turn over, the despise ground says:
"In our eyes, the troops of your imperial government have already fallen behind too much, your weapons have been unmeaningful in this ages!"
Brown's meaning is easy, his troops of not afraid imperial government, and I also know the imperial government in nowadays at two widely on taking to destroy completely rebellious party, launches troops at the northwest, also need to prevent°fro Japanese invaders, is already tired from rushing around on duty, want ~only this several wars of place not be over, imperial government the Teng don't make moves to deal with this to be not afraid of his/her own enemy forever.
See me and quarreling of two people of Brown is getting stripe gradually, the benefit Ma Dou hurriedly interrupts to say:
"Two Mr. Weis not is say to go hunting?Be getting more at 9:00 now, if we don't set out again night."
I looking at Brown chilly on smiling, then say:
"After a while I will allow you to experience you in already dated weapon, see your fire Chong severe, still my organization Nu is severe!"
Chapter 246 Nu arrows presents Wei
If say to hunt, head chooses of be in a forest of Buddha mountain northwest, in have many animals, however is safe is no one always at in discover to have large carnivore, so is a favorite place for people here.
Spring of south comes early, so the animal here mostly has already resumed to come over from winter the emaciated status now, but as for whole body fat meat that haven't eaten, so this time game's eating is the best, however I leave the affair of city in response to the sky there still very cold, so could not enjoy this kind of happiness.
I ride a horse in Brown's behind slowly but go, have already seen forest now, because often have some birds to fly around in the wood.
Spend the silver seeks of two Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment